Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market will project a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030.
- The global cryo-electron microscopy market is expected to grow in the forecast year due to the rise in market players and the availability of advanced services. Along with this, manufacturers are engaged in R&D activity for launching novel services in the market. The increasing research in the development of nanotechnology is further boosting market growth. However, the high cost of the electron microscopy setup might hamper the growth of the global cryo-electron microscopy market in the forecast period.
- The global cryo-electron microscopy market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 and is expected to reach USD 1,533.08 million by 2030.
- Cryo-electron microscopy is a technique that uses electron microscopy to image frozen-hydrated samples at cryogenic temperatures. Specimens can be studied in their natural state without using colors or fixatives, allowing for the study of appropriate viruses, cellular structures, and protein diversity at molecular resolution.
- A computer is then used to process and calculate a large number of 2D (two‐dimensional) images, and reconstruct the 3D (three‐dimensional) structure of the biomacromolecule. 3D reconstruction is used to deduce 3D structure from 2D images. Thus cryo‐EM has made great achievements in the determination of macromolecular structure, especially the structures of supramolecular systems. The breakthrough of this technology has led to a revolution in structural biology.
- Access Full Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cryo-electron-microscopy-market
Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market Segmentation
The global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into product type, method type, nano formulations, technology, mounting technique, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to make strategic decisions to identify core market applications.
On the basis of product type, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into hardware, software.
- Electron Crystallography
- Single Particle Analysis
- Cryo-Electron Tomography
On the basis of method type, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into electron crystallography, single particle analysis, cryo-electron tomography, others.
- Lipid Nanoparticle Formulations (LNFS)
- Metal Oxide Formulations
- Metal Formulations
On the basis of nano formulations, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into lipid nanoparticle formulations (LNFS), metal oxide formulations, metal formulations, others.
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Microscopy
On the basis of technology, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into transmission electron microscopy (TEM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) microscopy.
- Surface Mounting
- Edge Mounting
- Film Emulsion Mounting
- Rivet Mounting
On the basis of mounting technique, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into surface mounting, edge mounting, film emulsion mounting, rivet mounting, and others.
- Biological Science
- Material Science
On the basis of application, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into, biological science, material science, nanotechnology, lifesciences, medical, semiconductor, others.
- Research Laboratories and Institutes
- Forensic and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organization
On the basis of end user, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into research laboratories and institutes, forensic and diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organization, others.
- Direct Tender
- Third Party Distribution
On the basis of distribution channel, the global cryo-electron microscopy market is segmented into direct tender, third party distribution, others.
Request Access for Sample Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cryo-electron-microscopy-market
Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market Country Level Analysis
- The global cryo-electron microscopy market is analyzed, and market size insights and trends are provided by country, product type, method type, nano formulations, technology, mounting technique, application, end user, and distribution channel, as referenced above.
- Some countries covered in the global cryo-electron microscopy market are the U.S., Canada, France, U.K., Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, Australia, Singapore, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Israel, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
The major players covered in the Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Olympus Corporation.
- Helmut Hund Gmbh
- Labindia Instruments
- JEOL Ltd.
- Leica Microsystems.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- KEYENCE CORPORATION
- ZEISS International.
- Molecular Devices, LLC.
- Nikon Instruments Inc.
- Intertek Group plc
- Caliber Imaging & Diagnostics
- Lasertec Corporation
- Thorlabs, Inc
- Oxford Instruments
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K
- NanoFocus AG,
- HORIBA, Ltd.
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation.
TOC of the report
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Get TOC details from here: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cryo-electron-microscopy-market
Get Some Trending Reports @
Global Gummies and Jellies Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Treehouse Glamping Market
Global Glamping market
North America Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market
Middle East and Africa Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market
Europe Cryo-Electron Microscopy Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]