Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market report showcases the list of top competitors and gives the insights on strategic industry analysis of the key factors affecting the market. The collected information and data is tested and verified by Market experts before handing over it to the end user. Examination of major challenges faced currently by the business and the probable future challenges that the business may have to face while operating in this Market are also considered. The persuasive Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market report has been prepared with the experience of skilful and inventive team. It helps achieve a great sense of evolving industry movements before competitors.To achieve supreme level of Market insights and get acquaintance of the best Market opportunities into the specific markets, Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market research report is the perfect key. Various definitions and segmentation or classifications of the industry, applications of the industry and value chain structure are given in the report. The report is structured with the systematic gathering and analysis of information about individuals or organizations conducted through social and opinion research. The business document encompasses various segments related to This industry and Market with thorough research and analysis. All the Market related aspects are strictly followed by DBMR team while producing Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market report for a client.
Global advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market was valued at USD 19.24 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 77.37 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 12.50% during the forecast period of 2023-2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and pestle analysis.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ :
Key Players Mentioned in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Research Report:
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Siemens (Germany)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
- AVEVA Group plc (U.K.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Wipro Limited (India)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Etteplan Oyj (Finland)
- Fujitsu (Japan)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Siemens (Germany)
- Itron Inc., (U.S.)
- Oracle (U.S.)
- Fujitsu (Japan)
- Honeywell International Inc., (U.S.)
- Accenture (Ireland)
- SAP SE (Germany)
- In June 2020, A collaboration contract was being signed between Piedmont Electric and Landis+Gyr to modernise its advanced metering system, provide support technology for member engagement and grid management, and do so. An RF mesh network was installed in the Landis Company's grid stream in order to provide secure connection with modern metres. A distance of 35000 metres was covered. On the current power lines, these new metres will take the place of the old ones, which will assist control the load, increase reliability, and offer flexible billing options.
- IN May 2021, Verizon's managed connectivity LTE must be combined with internet of things sensors from Honeywell to create a smarter energy grid system. Honeywell and telecom provider Verizon have partnered. The effective implementation of this project will accelerate and simplify the deployment of controllers, internet-connected hardware, and sensors on electrical grids.
- In March 2021, Muller Systems and the county water agency of the cadaver were forming a collaboration to install the sophisticated metering infrastructure network. With 14000 AMI points, our alliance will span a vast area of 1000 square miles. This project would replace the majority of the metres in this area while also improving all of the metres' communication capabilities. On the other hand, the CALAVERAS county water districts offer water services to more than 14000 commercial and residential users spread across 7 service zones across the nation.
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Dynamics
This section deals with understanding the market drivers, advantages, opportunities, restraints and challenges. All of this is discussed in detail as below:
- Numerous Benefits ofAdvanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
The advanced metering infrastructure provides a variety of services, including head-end systems, meter data management services systems, metering and communication systems, and others which has largely created the demand for the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market. Moreover, the cutting-edge meters offer remote firmware upgrades, remote load limits, and remote meter readings. The bidirectional connection between customers, software, and businesses is made easier by an interconnected system of communication networks, smart meters, and data processing systems. It gives the electrical grid more control. These smart meters represent ground-breaking technologies for the utility sector, as they have the ability to enhance data collection and meter reading. These beneficial uses of the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) will further accelerate the market growth over the forecast period.
- Supportive Government Regulations
Around the world, many countries are creating legal and regulatory requirements for installing smart grids and smart meters. For instance, the European Union has planned that by 2021, sophisticated metering infrastructure would replace 80% of traditional electricity meters. The Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) also has ambitions to install 27 million electric smart meters in Japan and develop an integrated platform for energy management that will link to smart devices in households and businesses. During the projected period, this element is probably what will propel the global market for advanced metering infrastructure.
Furthermore, the factors such as rising urbanization, industrialization and growing population have further raised the need for generation of energy, which will accelerate the overall market expansion during the forecast period. Additionally, the increasing demand for the establishment of smart cities and smart grid systems are anticipated to drive the growth rate of the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market. Moreover, a growth in the demand for low-bandwidth, inexpensive, and delay-insensitive metering is anticipated to result in a significant increase in the demand for advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) communications networks.
- High Adoption Of Smart Meters
The high adoption of smart meters is estimated to generate lucrative opportunities for the market, which will further expand the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market's growth rate in the future. The adoption of smart meter technology is being studied, and several smart meter manufacturers are working to develop a standardized design that complies with international laws in order to increase its marketability.
- Increasing Trend Of Digitalization
Additionally, the increasing trend of digitalization further offers numerous growth opportunities within the market. The use of smart gadgets, which are based on IOT, also grows as smart home technology is used more widely. Therefore, it is anticipated that rising energy consumption, which is a good result of digitalization, will fuel market expansion.
- High Overall Cost
The advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) is very expensive which further derail the overall market’s growth. Moreover, the high cost of installation associated with these smart meters also further add up to the overall costs. Additionally, these meters must be serviced on a regular basis at very high costs, which is another factor that could restrain the development of the market for advanced metering infrastructure. Finally, insufficient financial incentives and the need for better customer service are additional reasons that could impede the growth of the market for advanced metering infrastructure. Therefore, the high costs required for these meters is expected to obstruct market growth over the forecast period.
- Lack of Technical Expertise
The lack of skilled workers or technological know-how, particularly in developing and underdeveloped economies, will further impede the market's growth rate. Therefore, it is anticipated that the dearth of technical expertise will pose as a significant challenge for the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market over the forecast period.
Also, the shortage of interoperability standards is yet another major restraint that hurdles the overall growth of the market.
This advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-advanced-metering-infrastructure-ami-market
Based on Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Segmentations
- Smart Gas Meters
- Smart Water Meters
- Smart Electric Meters
- System Integration
- Meter Deployment
- Program Management and Consulting
- Meter Data Management
- Meter Data Analytics
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Security
- Meter Communication Infrastructure
Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2023-2029):North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)South America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia etc.)Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia etc.)
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulations in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, disease epidemiology and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Make an Enquiry before [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-advanced-metering-infrastructure-ami-market
- This research offers a comprehensive analysis of current trends, projections, and dynamics for the years, with the goal of assisting in the identification of current market opportunities.
- The individual market revenue of the major countries in each area is mapped.
- The research examines the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market circumstances on a regional and country-by-country basis.
- The Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market’s major participants have been identified.
- To understand the competitive environment across geographies, this study assesses the competitive landscape and conducts a value chain analysis.
- An in-depth analysis of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) market’s segmentation within the market has been offered, which is predicted to aid in the current market opportunities.
Table of Contents
- Part 01: Executive Summary
- Part 02: Scope of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Report
- Part 03: Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Landscape
- Part 04: Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Sizing
- Part 05: Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market Segmentation By Product
- Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
- Part 07: Customer Landscape
- Part 08: Geographic Landscape
- Part 09: Decision Framework
- Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
- Part 11: Market Trends
- Part 12: Vendor Landscape
- Part 13: Vendor Analysis
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-advanced-metering-infrastructure-ami-market
Top Trending Reports by DBMR:
About Data Bridge Market Research, Private Ltd
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
US: +1 888 387 2818UK: +44 208 089 1725Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475Email – [email protected]