An outstanding Vietnam Private Health Insurance Market research report is a proven and consistent source of information which gives telescopic view of the existing market trends, emerging products, situations and opportunities that drives business towards the success. With the report, clients can tackle every strategic aspect including product development, product specification, exploring niche growth opportunities, application modelling, and new geographical markets. The world class market report also provides company profiles and contact information of the key market players in the key manufacturer’s section. An international VIETNAM PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET document is organized by collecting market research data from different corners of the globe with an experienced team of language resources. The persuasive VIETNAM PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET report makes available the newest industry data, market future trends that identifies the products and end users driving revenue growth and profitability. The market report can be explored in terms of breakdown of data by manufacturers, region, type and application, market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, emerging trends, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, and distributors. Insights about granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market are also given in the first class VIETNAM PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET marketing report which supports business growth.
In the health insurance plan, several types of coverages are available including cashless and reimbursement claims. Cashless benefit is available when the policyholder takes treatment from the network hospitals of the insurance company. If the policyholder takes treatment from the hospitals which are not in the list network, in that case, the policyholder meets all the medical expenses and then claims for reimbursement in the insurance company by submitting all the medical bills. This private health insurance provides financial support to the policyholder as it covers all the medical expenses when the policyholder is hospitalized for the treatment.
Vietnam private health insurance market is expected to reach the value of USD 1,516.75 million by the year 2029, at a CAGR of 1.4% during the forecast period. “Individual Health Insurance” accounts for the most prominent type segment in the respective market owing to rise in private health insurance. The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and climate chain scenario.
Health insurance provides coverage for all types of surgical expenses as well as medical treatment incurred from the illness or injury. Health insurance applies to a comprehensive or limited range of medical services providing the coverage of full or partial costs of specific services. Health insurance provides financial support to the policyholder as it covers all the medical expenses when the policyholder is hospitalized for the treatment. Health insurance also covers pre-as well as post-hospitalization expenses.
- In February 2022, Assicuranzioni Generali S.P.A. signed an agreement for the acquisition of La Me´dicale, which is an insurance company for healthcare professionals. This development also foresees the sale of Predica’s1 death coverage portfolio, marketed and managed by La Me´dicale.
- In May 2021, Aetna Inc. won ‘Best Individual International Healthcare Provider’ at the UK Health & Protection Awards for the first time. Company was also highly commended by the judges for ‘Best Group International Private Medical Insurance Provider’. For eight consecutive years (2013 - 2020), company was chosen for Health Insurance and Protection Awards’ ‘Best Group International Private Medical Insurance Provider’. This development gave global recognition to the company.
Request access for the sample report:
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- How has the Vietnam Private Health Insurance Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Vietnam Private Health Insurance Market ?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Vietnam Private Health Insurance Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
- Vietnam Private Health Insurance Market,
- By Type (Critical Illness Insurance, Individual Health Insurance,
- Family Health Insurance, Disease-Specific Insurance, and Others),
- Health Plan Category/Metal Levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold Platinum, and Others),
- Provider Type (Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOS),
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOS),
- Exclusive Provider Organizations (EPOS),
- Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans, High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHPS), and Others),
- Age Group (Young Adulthood (19-44 Years),
- Middle Adulthood (45-64 Years), and Older Adulthood (65 Years And Above)),
- Distribution Channel (Direct Insurance Companies, Insurance Aggregators, and Others) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Some of the major players operating in the private health insurance market are:
- Aetna Inc. (A subsidiary of CVS Health) (U.S.),
- AIA Group Limited (Hong Kong),
- HSBC Group (Hong Kong), Tokio Marine (Japan),
- Pacific Cross (Philippines), Great Eastern Holdings Limited (Malaysia),
- ASSICURAZIONI GENERALI S.P.A. (Italy),
- Raffles Medical Group (Singapore),
- Dai-ichi Life Vietnam (Vietnam) among others.
Request access for the full report link:
major toc of the report:
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
Get toc report link:
browse related reports:
Malaysia Private Health Insurance Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Indonesia Private Health Insurance Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
New Zealand Private Health Insurance Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]