My name is Tanner Lemon.
I love designing software and apps.
So really the purpose of this post is to give me a better view of a few things so I can redesign them!
Some things I need to view and experience are:
- Create a post
- Edit/view published posts
I'll use these experiences to help make VOICED more intuitive and usable. This is a process called UX (User Experience) Design.
“User Experience Design (UXD or UED) is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product.” — Wikipedia
The user experience design process is an iterative method that helps continuously improve and polish designs. In the process, we go through different stages repeatedly while evaluating our designs at each stage.
Here are the stages:
- Design solves a problem. In order to provide a solution, you first need to understand the problem.
- Research is the basic key step to designing a user experience.
- This stage involves UI definition of the required feature. The design team drives this activity which is based on the last two stages of the process.
- Turn the initial mockups and wireframes into great-looking images with themes and styles applied to them.
- Since technical people participate in the early stages of the process, they can start implementation while the Design phase is in progress.
- When product features are implemented, the end product is evaluated based on a few factors:
- Whether the system is usable?
- Is it easy to use for end-user?
- Is it flexible and easy to change?
- Does it provide the desired solution to the user’s problems?
- Does the product have the credibility that makes someone want to use it because of the experience it provides?
Here are some things I've already worked on :
(if they haven't already, they will be updated soon)
- Articles List
- And some secret stuff that you'll find out about soon!
Okay, that's really all I have to say for now.
You can view some of my work here if you want: tanrlemn.com